Hope all of you guys enjoying your wonderful life.
I am so excited to share with all my readers, bloggers, and supporters that Smiley & Subi has decided to nominate me for, “The Liebster Award”. I am thankful to Smiley and Subi for nominating me for this award. I really appreciate from the bottom of my heart for everyone’s support.
What is actually Liebster Award
“The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome( The GlobalAussie.Com)”.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Makeup to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
The Facts About Me
- I love animals and birds. On my Facebook, all I watch funny video clips which make me laugh and keep my mood up. I wish to be a bird because they are free-minded and they don’t have to get the visa going to any country.
- I watch action movies and shows on Netflix. My TV is 24 hrs on for CNN news. I read yahoo news and online Kashmir news.
- I love mountains, cold weather, and of course snow. I love nature and a clean environment.
- I am the first woman in a North India who had received a black belt in Judo Karate. I am three times Gold medalists at a national level. I had many silver and bronze medals. I am highly trained for tactical and combat missions.
- I am an honest, brave, and hard worker
- I am claustrophobic, scare of heights and ocean.
- I have donated love of my life to this materialistic world.
- I believe in a soul connection and relationship.
- I love when people laugh from the bottom of their heart. I believe in inner beauty.
- I hate when people pretend to be nice.
- My favorite person was/is/will be my father.
My Nominees are Followed, bloggers –
Dr. Fawzy Massoud
Vijay, HEM News Agency
My Answers to Smiley
1. What is the best thing about you?
People say that I am kind, innocent, loving, and full of passion and compassion.
2. Why did you start blogging?
I have no choices or options for left except expressing my feelings on the blog. Or in other words, I was forced to use social media so my loving man could hate me.
3. According to you your best post.
The Solider and a little girl in which I had mentioned the character of an innocent little girl. Who used to speak with her mind which is continue to the date.
4. Would you like to donate your organs?
I am already registered as an organ donor. I have a precious and rare blood group and bone marrow. Who will take my heart which is broken in multi pieces?
5. The most beautiful gift you’ve ever given to your parents?
Of course, I have given them two beautiful grandchildren as a gift to continue the dynasty.
6. Have you ever thought that there is another world beyond this world?
Yes, I always have thought about the existence of another world. As a child, I thought the sky was another planet, and people live up there. Somehow, it still in mind that after death people go to live in the world which exist above the sky, and they look down to earth seeing their loved one. There will be another world soon on the moon if science continues to innovate and evolve.
7. Suppose you are a police officer and what will you do if a family member of yours committed a crime?
Law and justice are the same for everyone. My family members will be punished if they had committed the crime in the same way as another criminal.
8. According to you, How can control corruption?
Start with ourselves. Don’t give anybody if someone asks. Report immediately. Fight back. Bring into the media. We people have started corruption so we could do the things done quicker and we could make the things happened which should not be done such as illegal work. There should be a maximum or lifetime prison time for both who take or give the corruption money.
9. What according to you is the best punishment to a Rapist?
Don’t kill him but cut both hands, genital areas, and make him blind, and let them suffer.
10. which work ever you did that made you very happy?
Helping others make me happy.
11. Best Memory of Life?
Th each moment I have spent with my loving man, is the best memory of my life.
My Questions for my Nominees –
1. What is your strong point?
2. Do you believe in God if so, then why?
3. What is the main reason, you have started to write on the blog?
4. Do you think depression is a part of health disease or it is a social stigma?
5. Do you believe in karma?
6. How people could make a difference to keep the environment clean?
7. Have you or currently doing anything to save the world such as saving nature or preventing global warming?
8. Who is your hero?
9. Do you recall any specific person who has changed your life either good or bad way?
10. Will you leave your loved one to die or suffer alone?
11. Do you believe Almighty make the people pay for their bad actions in this life?
Everybody deserves a reward for their good actions. So please get your award.
Thanks to every one